News and EventsMonday, May 16, 2016
COA hosts targeted job fair June 7
Council on Aging has an urgent need to recruit people with a bachelor’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology or similar field who have experience working in the community with individuals that have behavioral health challenges and connecting them with employment resources and peer support.
We are hosting a job fair for candidates who meet these qualifications. We are also recruiting for other great positions in which people may qualify. Please see below for a list of openings and qualifications.
Tuesday, June 7, 2016
9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati-Ballroom
151 Goodman Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45219
This is a targeted job fair at which applications are only being accepted from qualified candidates for the following positions:
Please note the following important information if you plan to attend the job fair:
- Attendees are asked to bring an updated resume and any information needed to complete an application.
- As time permits, qualified candidates may be invited to interview on-site at the fair or to interview at COA on another day.
- This is a targeted job fair and applications will only be accepted for the listed positions. Please do not attend if are not applying for one of the listed positions. If you are interested in a career with Council on Aging but in a different position, feel free to check back frequently to review our current openings.
- Each position entails specific qualifications. Only qualified candidates will be considered for each respective position, so be sure to review the job description before deciding to attend.
- Some of the targeted positions require similar qualifications so applicants could potentially be invited to interview for more than one position.