News and EventsMonday, August 15, 2016
Comment on Ohio's PASSPORT Medicaid Waiver Amendment
Reposted at the request of the Ohio Department of Aging
Public Notice and Request for Comment
Pursuant to the provision of title 42 Sections 441.301 and 441.304 of the Code of Federal Regulations, public notices are required for any of the following: new 1915(c) waiver, new 1915(i) state plan amendment, renewal of a 1915(c) waiver, and any amendment to a 1915(c) waiver that includes one or more substantive changes.
Public Notice PASSPORT WAIVER AMENDMENT
Post Date: August 15, 2016
Comment End Date: September 15, 2016
Purpose: The purpose of this posting is to provide public notice and receive public comments for consideration regarding an amendment to the PASSPORT Medicaid waiver.
Detail: To view either the PASSPORT Medicaid waiver Amendment or the PASSPORT waiver Summary, click here: http://www.aging.ohio.gov/information/rules/waiveramendments.aspx
A non-electronic copy of the PASSPORT Waiver Amendment may be obtained by request and leaving a voice mail with your mailing address at TOLL FREE at 1-855-926-0994.
Comments must be submitted by midnight of the comment period end date using one of the following options:
- E-mail: Waiverfeedback@age.ohio.gov
- Written comments sent to:
Attn: PASSPORT WAIVER AMENDMENT
Ohio Department of Aging, 1st Floor
246 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215-2406
- FAX: (614) 466-9812 Please include Attn. PASSPORT Amendment in the subject line.
- Calling toll-free to leave a voicemvoicemail message about the PASSPORT Waiver Amendment at 1-855-926-0994
- TTY: Dial 711
- Courier or in-person submission to Attn: Ohio Department of Aging, 1st Floor, 246 N. High Street, Columbus OH 43215-2406
Click here to download an electronic copy of this notice.