OSHIIP provides free health insurance information and services for Ohioans with Medicare. They will answer your questions about any of the matters listed below.
- Medicare health coverage for seniors and for people under age 65 with disabilities
- Medicare prescription drug plans
- Medicare Advantage Plans (example: HMOs and PPOs)
- Medicare supplemental insurance
- Financial assistance programs for people with limited income
- Long-term care insurance
- Home health care coverage
- Retiree health plan coverage
OSHIIP's Medicare experts speak with hundreds of callers daily. They provide objective, accurate information and assistance. Call toll-free from anyplace in the USA: 1-800-686-1578
Local volunteer counselors
OSHIIP is involved in your neighborhood.
- OSHIIP has trained and certified more than 800 volunteers across the state
- Volunteer counselors are experts on Medicare and related health insurance matters
- A local volunteer can meet with you in person or speak with you over the telephone
Want to become an OSHIIP volunteer?
Without volunteers, OSHIIP could not fulfill its mission. Dedicated people are needed to be volunteers in all parts of Ohio. As a volunteer, you will:
- Learn about Medicare in a free 22-hour course
- Help people in your community
- Have the satisfaction of taking part in a truly worthy cause
For more information, contact OSHIIP about the next training course in your area. Call 1-888-686-VOLS or email email@example.com.
Click here for an OSHIIP fact sheet.