A Hot Meal
Our Daily Bread provides a warm meal in a comfortable place for all who come to us. Upwards of 500 meals are served daily, Monday through Friday.
Lunch on Legs
This outreach program ensures that senior citizens in the neighborhood who are unable to travel to Our Daily Bread receive a nutritious meal Monday through Friday. We check on the well-being of these seniors and tend to their special needs.
Other Services & Programs
There are many more acts of kindness and outreach from our base of volunteers and supporters. Additional programs include:
- Medical Volunteers of Cincinnati who provide free foot care and shoes.
- A Parish Nurse helps those in need of nursing care.
- Bingo creates a sense of community for our guests and a sense of belonging.
- Movie Day helps guest fell they are part of the mainstream.
- Ohio Justice and Policy Center attorneys provide free legal services, consultations, advice and referrals, as well as possible representation for ex-offenders who are trying to become productive members of society.
- The Birthday Angels bake and decorate birthday cakes every month for our guests to help celebrate a day that might otherwise go unnoticed.