The 741 Senior Center offers Warren County adults, 55 and over, an array of quality programs, services, activities, trips and information to enrich their lives.
The Center Provides:
- A relaxed, welcoming atmosphere.
- An opportunity to build friendships.
- A complete, nutritious, hot lunch for a $3.00 donation for seniors 60 and over.
- Health and wellness screenings and education.
- An opportunity to socialize and experience new hobbies and interests.
Individuals are invited to become members; however, membership is not required to participate in the Center's programs or to receive any service. Members do play an active role in determining the Center's activities. Take advantage of these benefits by joining The 741 Center for a small membership fee of $15 per year.
- Art Classes
- Bible Study
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Book Club
- Cards - Bridge & Euchre
- Cincinnati Association for the Blind & Visually Impaired Evaluations
- Community Projects
- Computer Classes
- Dance Classes
- Fall Harvest Luncheon & Bingo
- Fitness Classes
- Group Travel, overnight and day travel
- Health Education
- Holiday Parties
- Income Tax Assistance
- Monthly Birthday/Anniversary Parties
- Senior Center Week Celebration
- Speakers & Presentations
- Texas Hold`em
- Veterans Club
- Writers` Workshop
- 55 Alive Driving classes
Call The 741 Center for more information:
Lebanon & Surrounding Areas: 513-695-2239
Blanchester: 937-783-4993, ext. 2239