Evercare Hospice & Palliative Care is part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. Evercare Hospice & Palliative Care provides hospice and palliative care services in 11 states.
Evercare Hospice & Palliative Care not only provides all of the basic hospice and palliative care services required by law; offers many additional services that standard hospices do not. Here are the benefits and services patients could receive:
- Involvement of an Evercare Hospice or Palliative Care Physician
- Unrestricted access to the kind of therapies patients need (including certain life-prolonging therapies, like radiation or chemotherapy)
- Coordinated care with the patient and physician
- Assistance navigating the health care system and Medicare/Medicaid certification
- 24-hour-a-day on-call support
- Pain management and control
- Psychological and spiritual support
- Family support and education
Evercare Hospice & Palliative Care is Medicare-approved, which means that services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, military health plans and most private insurance companies.