Forensic & Mental Health Services, Inc.
4721 Reading Road
Phone: (513) 242-7600
Phone Extension: N/A
Area(s) Served: Butler County
Contracted Provider: Not Applicable
FMHS provides objective, efficient and expert mental health and substance abuse services to all aspects of the community including the court system.
Mental Health Treatment and Consultation Services:
- Counseling and Therapy
- Psychiatric Medication Services
- Diagnostic Assessment
Community Support Provider Services:
Program Works to Reduce Repeat Offenders
- Community based rehabilitative services to help clients with mental illness continue to live as autonomously as possible in the community while maintaining optimal functioning and mental health.
Forensic Assessment and Consultation Services
- Responding to the mental health assessment needs of the criminal and civil courts
- Offering objective expert opinions regarding psycho-legal questions including assessments for:
- Criminal Court Evaluations
- Guardianship Assessments, and
- Probate Affidavit Reviews