What is an Access and Functional Needs Registry: The Access and Functional Needs Registry helps state and local governments identify and assist individuals with access and functional needs during an evacuation. It is an efficient way to catalog individuals and their needs, map the evacuation area, and deploy the essential resources. You can register yourself, a loved one or a facility. There is no cost to Warren County residents to register.
Who should register:
- those who are physically and/or mentally disabled or impaired
- mobility limitations, deaf and hard of hearing
- limited or non-English speaking
- medically or chemically dependent
- geographically and culturally isolated
- frail elderly, and children
To register, visit http://delta-fnr.cloudapp.net/warren/Signin.
Click here for a fact sheet.