Friends of Man
Friends of Man is the charitable arm of the institute for the New Man. The program provides resources to help people who find themselves in a situation where they have nowhere else to turn. It may be an elderly person on a fixed income, a working family whose child is struck by severe illness, an accident victim, a disabled person, or a schoolchild whose family can't afford basic needs.
Friends of Man helps people of all ages with a large variety of needs:
- Mobility Equipment: (prostheses, wheelchairs, van lifts, and modifications, ramps, home modifications)
- Medical Equipment and Procedures
- Hearing Aids, Dentures,Glasses
- Basic Needs: Clothing for Children, Food
- Short-term Daycare, Prescriptions, Cobra/Health Insurance
- And More!!