ARCS Family Violence Program provides:
- 24/7 Crisis hotline response and shelter safe access.
- 24/7 Sheltering services for victims of domestic violence and their dependents.
- Legal and Social Service advocacy.
- Individualized safety planning.
- Support Group Counseling.
- Information and Referral for judicial, legal, financial, mental health, and housing resources.
- TTY and foreign language translations through "Language Line".
ARCS provides each sheltered family with a safe place to make decisions and to discuss often complicated relationships, dire financial and legal circumstances, health problems, contradictory feelings and confused thinking. Each resident is aided in setting his/her direction and goals through a detailed case plan that reflects the diversity of each residents needs, circumstances, and future direction. Each is informed of domestic violence dynamics, dangers, and health risks for them and their children through groups and individual sessions.