Duke Weatherization Program
139 East Fourth Street
Phone Extension: N/A
Area(s) Served: Butler County,
Contracted Provider: Not Applicable
How it Works
Duke Energy has set money aside specifically for making home weatherization improvements for income-qualified customers. Services provided are based on your home`s specific energy usage and needs.
- Furnace or heat pump clean and tune
- Health and safety check
- Energy efficient light bulbs
- Water heater wraps
- Weather stripping and piping wrap
Depending on the condition of your home and its energy usage, other services may include:
- Duct sealing
- Wall and attic insulation
- Other air leakage sealing measures.
How You Qualify
- You have a Duke Energy gas or electric account.
- Your primary heating source is gas or electricity from Duke Energy.
- You are responsible for payment of all utility bills.
- You live in a single-family home or apartment building (eight units or less).