The Clermont County Department of Job and Family Services (CCDJFS) is a triple combined agency that provides a broad range of services to the Clermont community including Child Support, Children`s Protective Services, Medicaid, Food Stamps, Ohio Works First, Workforce Investment Act and other programs.
The CCDJFS is a county, state, and federally supported agency responsible for basic financial, medical and social services to ensure that the basic needs of Clermont County citizens are met.
Administrative and program services are organized into the following primary divisions within the department:
- Child Support Enforcement (513-732-7248)
- Adult, Child and Family Stability (513-732-7111)
- Children`s Protective Services (513-732-7173)
- Kinship Care (513-732-7173)
- Fiscal Services (513-732-7111)