The Cincinnati VA Medical Center is devoted to providing the following services to Veterans within a 50-mile radius in the states of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana:
- primary healthcare
- specialized care
- mental health services
Community-Based Outpatient Clinics
Cincinnati provides healthcare services for Veterans closer to their homes at the following five Community-Based Outpatient Clinics located in:
- Bellevue, Kentucky
- Clermont County, Ohio
- Hamilton, Ohio
- Dearborn County, Indiana
- Florence, Kentucky
Rural Outpatient Clinics
- Cincinnati VAMC consists of 2 divisions located in Cincinnati, Ohio and Fort Thomas, Kentucky.
- Provides services to 17 counties in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.
- Cincinnati VAMC has an active affiliation with the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine.
- Referral site for neurosurgery.
- PTSD Residential Programs for Men & Women.
- PTSD/Traumatic Brain Injury Residential Program.
- Iraq/Afghanistan Clinic
- Veterans Mobile Health Unit