The Today Center for Adults is a program designed for people who need assistance, socialization, supervision, and care during the day.
The purpose of the program is to help adults maintain the ability to live in their own home or a family member’s home and to offer support to families caring for older adults.
• Daily Activities - a variety of social and recreational events
• Health Services - health assessments, health monitoring, health education, physical, occupational and speech therapy, beautician / barber, and podiatry care
• Social Services - individual counseling, family counseling, group therapy sessions, referral to other services
• Transportation - handicapped accessible vans
• Nutrition - a hot noon meal (special meals are provided for dietary restrictions), snacks