1. FAITH Ministries is a cooperative partnership among seven local churches, United Way of Warren County, Kiwanis to provide emergency relief for persons and families in need .
2. FAITH Ministries is open to meet with persons in our office inside Mason United Methodist Church from 1:00pm to 3:00 pm each Thursday. We are closed on Thanksgiving Day or when Christmas Day or Christmas Eve falls on Thursday.
3. Emergency support is available for food, rent, utilities (water, gas, electricity, propane, fuel oil), and prescription medications.
4. FAITH Ministries serves Mason and Deerfield Township (and Shadow Lake Trailer Park, which is in the Lebanon School District).
5. Clients must have a letter or bill stating the of date of utility shut-off or eviction including the name of the client, mailing address, and phone number of the provider/landlord.
6. Food assistance is available for clients who are currently receiving Food Stamp benefits.
7. Clients must come in person with picture identification, like a driver’s license, showing current resident address. if the driver’s license has an old address, then bring a recent bill showing the current address.
8. If client is currently receiving Food Stamps they should bring in the paperwork that shows they are currently receiving benefits.
9. Client must fill out a FAITH financial assistance statement including
o Full Name
o Current resident address
o Telephone Number
o Summary of the monthly income and expenses