Council on Aging announces new board and advisory board members
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Council on Aging is overseen by a Board of Trustees which sets policy and provides leadership for the organization in broad categories including agency mission, goals, priorities, executive performance, and financial management.
In addition, four of the five counties in the COA service area have elderly services programs that are funded by county tax levies. COA administers these programs under contracts with county commissioners in Butler, Clinton, Hamilton and Warren counties. In each of these counties, oversight is provided by citizens groups and advisory boards appointed by the commissioners.
New members recently joined these boards and advisory councils:
COA Board of Trustees elected three new members. Their names and representative duties include:
- Sarah Boehle, Clinton County Representative, Executive Director of Cape May Retirement Village
- Katie Fields, Warren County Representative, Pharmacy Manager for Waynesville Pharmacy
- Tom Rockilin, Clermont County Representative, Senior Technical Project Manager, Siemens PLM Software
Butler County Citizens for Elderly Services: New members (appointed by Butler County Commissioners) and representative duties include:
- David Mancuso, Senior Center Representative, Director of Development& Community Relations for LifeSpan, Inc.
- Gene Willeke, Senior Center Representative, Professor Emeritus, Environmental Sciences, Miami University
Hamilton County Elderly Services Program Advisory Council: New members (appointed by Hamilton County Commissioners) and representative duties include:
- Helene Cissell, Business/Community Representative, Owner and Founder of Cissell Care, LLC
- Jean Hill, Consumer/Caregiver Representative, Retired Library Assistant and caregiver. Ms. Hill previously served six years on COA`s Advisory Council.
- Amy Murray, Business/Community Representative, Cincinnati City Council Member and President of The Japan Consulting Group
- Roger Thesing, Agency/Provider Representative, President and Owner of Thesing Real Estate Services
Click here for a complete list board and advisory council members.