Council on Aging announces new board and advisory council members (April 2013)
Friday, April 26, 2013
Council on Aging is overseen by a Board of Trustees which sets policy and provides leadership for the organization in broad categories including agency mission, goals, priorities, executive performance, and financial management.
In addition, four of the five counties in the COA service area have Elderly Services Programs that are funded by county tax levies. COA administers these programs via contracts with county commissioners in Butler, Clinton, Hamilton and Warren counties. Each county program is served by an advisory council.
New members recently joined these boards and advisory councils:
COA Board of Trustees:
- Courtney Combs, former Ohio State Representative, 54th District
- Katie Fields, Pharmacy Manager, Waynesville Pharmacy
- Sarah Boehle, former Executive Director, Cape May Retirement Community
COA Advisory Council:
- Robert Burgett, independent financial advisor
- Lisa Dehner, P.T., Ph.D., Associate Professor of Physical Therapy, College of Mount St. Joseph
Butler County Citizens for Elderly Services:
- Heidi Ewen, Assistant Professor and Research Fellow, Miami University Scripps Gerontology Center
- Cynthia Stever, former CEO, LifeSpan, Inc.
- Melinda Wendling, Community Liaison, Homecare by Blackstone
Warren County Citizens for Elderly Services
- Robert Olson, retired attorney
Click here for a complete list board and advisory council members.