COA hosting job fair and open interviews, July 9 from 3-7 pm
Tuesday, July 1, 2014
Council on Aging is holding open interviews on Wednesday, July 9th from 3-7 pm for the following positions:
- Business Information Analyst
- Quality Analyst
- Scheduling Assistant
- Medical Coordinator (RNs)
- Care Coordinator (LSWs or RNs)
- Community Health Specialist
- Business Relationship Partner
Click here for information about the positions including qualification and education requirements.
Interviews will be held at Council on Aging 175 Tri-County Parkway, Springdale Ohio 45246. Come dressed to impress and bring your resume and a positive attitude. Just follow the signs to the interviewing area.