COA to host virtual Town Hall for management staff of senior apartment buildings
Friday, September 25, 2020
Council on Aging (COA) will host an important virtual Town Hall meeting for managers and staff at area senior apartment buildings on Oct. 27. The purpose of the October 27 Town Hall is to help staff at these apartment buildings stay up to date on the latest information and public health guidance regarding COVID-19 in congregate living communities.
The Town Hall will be led by staff from COA and will include guest speakers who will cover topics including:
- Overview of COVID-19 infrastructure in Region 6
- How can building managers persuade seniors to wear masks?
- How can seniors transition safely back to community activities?
- Ideas for indoor activities that support socializing safely
- Free evidence-based Wellness Programs for seniors
Registration is required. Click here to register. Information regarding how to access the Town Hall will be provided once registration is complete.