FastTrack Home provides services such as homemaking, meals, transportation and care management when they are needed most – as a senior leaves the hospital or nursing home. Services are provided at no cost to the senior for up to 60 days via the Elderly Services Program (ESP).
- A Butler County resident age 60+*, or
- A Clinton County resident age 65+, or
- A Hamilton County resident age 60+, or
- A Warren County resident age 60+ and
- Discharging from a hospital or nursing home
- In need of help with everyday activities such as bathing, driving and preparing meals
- Able to be cared for safely in a home – not institutional – setting
- Agree to home visits from a care coordinator
If a client requests that services continue after 60 days in the FastTrack Home program, a full ESP eligibility assessment is conducted. Eligible older adults are transferred to ESP for ongoing services.
For more information about FastTrack Home, review the FastTrack Home Fact Sheet or call Council on Aging at (513) 721-1025 or (800) 252-0155, Option 2.
*Pilot program in Butler County. Care management and home-delivered meals available only.