FastTrack Home provides services such as homemaking, meals, transportation and care management when they are needed most – as a senior leaves the hospital or nursing home. Services are provided at no cost to the senior for up to 60 days via the Elderly Services Program (ESP).
- A Clinton County resident age 65+, or
- A Hamilton County resident age 60+, or
- A Warren County resident age 60+ and
- Discharging from a participating hospital or nursing home
- In need of help with everyday activities such as bathing, driving and preparing meals
- Able to be cared for safely in a home – not institutional – setting
- Agree to home visits from a care coordinator
If a client requests that services continue after 60 days in the FastTrack Home program, a full ESP eligibility assessment is conducted. Eligible older adults are transferred to ESP for ongoing services.