Concerned about fraud, identity theft and scams? Looking for way to protect yourself? Plan to attend the Consumer Protection Forum, 4-6:30 p.m., March 21, at Maple Knoll Village. The event is sponsored by Pro Seniors, Ohio Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) and Maple Knoll Radio, WMKV and WLHS.
The forum is intended to educate Medicare beneficiaries, the community, caregivers, professionals and others about consumer protection, and fraud in the health insurance programs of Medicare and Medicaid.
Hear from local experts from:
- Office of the Ohio Attorney General
- Federal Trade Commission
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Ohio Department of Insurance
- Health and Human Services, Office of Inspector General
- Social Security Administration
- And more…
Maple Knoll Village Auditorium
11000 Springfield Pike
- Admission and parking are free, and a light dinner is provided
- 1.5 Social work/counselor CEUs available
• Deadline is March 15
• Please register online at www.proseniors.org or call Geoff at 513-458-5515