Personal home care services and more for older adults in the Greater Cincinnati area
The Elderly Services Program (ESP) helps older adults from Cincinnati to Oxford, Mason to Wilmington, and everywhere in between remain safe and independent in their homes by providing senior home care services such as personal care, housekeeping, meals, transportation and more. ESP expands care seniors may already receive from family and friends and prevents unnecessary nursing home placement. COA administers the Elderly Services Program in Butler, Clinton, Hamilton and Warren counties. These programs are funded by county tax levies.
Senior home care services may include:
- care management
- senior adult day care
- medical equipment
- home modification
- emergency response system
- homemaking and elderly personal care
- ability to hire your own workers (restrictions apply)
- and more…
- Butler and Clinton county residents: Age 65+
- Hamilton (including Cincinnati) and Warren county residents: Age 60+
- Require help with certain activities of daily living (ADLs and IADLs) such as bathing, cooking, transportation, etc.
- Eligibility for specific home care services determined by care manager during in-home assessment
- Ineligible for services through another payer such as Medicaid, Medicare, insurance or hospice
Clermont County administers a similar program. For information, contact Clermont Senior Services at (513) 724-1255.