Notifying the public of rights under Title VI
- Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio.
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio. Please see instructions on accessing the form below. If assistance is needed with filling out the complaint form, please contact (513) 721-1025, email TitleVICoordinator@help4seniors.org, or visit our administrative office at 4601 Malsbary Road, Blue Ash, OH 45242.
- A complainant may file a complaint related to transportation directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590
- If information is needed in another language, contact (513) 721-1025.
- Si necesita información en otro idioma, comuníquese con(513) 721-1025.
Council on Aging Title VI Complaint Form
To file a complaint directly with Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio, download and complete this form. You may type directly into the form fields, save the form and email it to TitleVICoordinator@help4seniors.org. Or you may download the form, print it, fill it out by hand, and mail it to Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio, ATTN: Title VI Coordinator, 4601 Malsbary Road, Blue Ash, OH 45242.