Updated September 29, 2022
Funding available for non-profit organizations serving older adults in Clinton County
Due to unforeseen budgetary matters, awards for the grant had been postponed. Due to the time lapse, it was decided to reopen the grant application process for bids to be amended or updated and to allow those non-profit organizations who had not applied to re-determine their need for application.
The Clinton County Senior Services Levy will provide limited funding for capital projects or one-time expenditures for delivering services to adults age 60 and over in Clinton County. Capital projects may include purchasing, construction or improvements of facilities which will improve services to older adults in the area. One-time expenses may include the initial costs needed to start a project that benefits older adult residents in the area. Eligible applicants are non-profit organizations and/or senior centers providing services to Clinton County residents who are age 60 and older. Funding is not intended to fund operations or support on-going expenses.
Click here to access the Clinton County Senior Services Grant Application. Applications and any additional questions may be submitted to Provider_Services@help4seniors.org
Please submit one application per funding request for consideration. Applications must be submitted by November 30, 2022.
- Please submit application to: Provider_Services@help4seniors.org
- Project must benefit Clinton County residents who are age 60 and older.
- Funding must be used for capital improvements, or other one-time expenditures.
- Applicant must be a non-profit organization and/or senior center providing services to Clinton County residents age 60 and older.
- Application must include a minimum of two quotes for item or service requested. These quotes must come from certified workers. Please attach quotes to application for any purchased equipment or services.
- Request for funding should value, benefit or improve service to older adults. For example, reducing social isolation, improving independence or wellness.
- Request for funding should provide budget and budget narrative, showing cost effectiveness.
- Request for funding should show service to geographically diverse areas of Clinton County.
- Funding requests will be reviewed in December, with follow-up question or clarifications to be completed thereafter.
- Award announcements expected by March 2023.