You don’t want to land just anywhere for your first post-college position. You want to join a team where you can immediately make a positive impact on the lives of older adults. At Council on Aging – one of southwestern Ohio’s largest and most respected non-profits – you’ll have this chance. We are committed to diversity and respect all team members’ unique personalities, backgrounds and experiences. When it’s time for your job search, we hope you’ll take a look at all we have to offer.
Here are more reasons why graduating students choose Council on Aging:
- Many positions with flexible hours (for an excellent work/life balance)
- Most team members work out of their homes
- The intrinsic rewards of helping older adults and people with disabilities remain safely in their homes … where they want to be
- Many opportunities for advancement
- Competitive benefits package
- For social workers:
- LISW Supervision
- Reimbursement of LSW licensure fee if you obtained your licensure no more than 90 days prior to your hire date
- For RNs:
- Reimbursement of licensure fee if you obtained your licensure no more than 90 days prior to your hire date
- Professional development opportunities
- Agency commitment to diversity and inclusion
- $1,000 signing bonus
Come as you are. We’d love to have you as part of our team!