At COA, the work we do every day for older adults and people with disabilities in our community reflects our agency mission and values.
Mission: Enhance lives by assisting people to remain independent through a range of quality services.
- Business Acumen
- Competitive benefits package. View a full list of benefits here.
- Flexible hour
- Opportunities for professional development: agency training; educational workshops and seminars; continuing education credits
- Opportunities to participate in special projects and organizational committees
- Self-directed team environment
- Opportunities to advocate and participate in community events for older adults and people with disabilities
COA fosters a work environment that is not only rewarding to our employees, but also empowers them to make a meaningful difference in our community. We believe in Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner's Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® Model and encourage our employees to: Model the Way, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act, and Encourage the Heart.
Click here to view our currently open positions.