Working at COA
At COA, the work we do every day for older adults and people with disabilities in our community reflects our agency mission and values.
Mission: Enhance lives by assisting people to remain independent through a range of quality services.
- Business Acumen
- Competitive benefits package. View a full list of benefits here.
- Flexible hours within our 37.5 hour work week
- Opportunities for professional development: agency training; educational workshops and seminars; continuing education credits
- Opportunities to participate in special projects and organizational committees
- Self-directed team environment
- Opportunities to advocate and participate in community events for older adults and people with disabilities
At COA, we value everyone
At Council on Aging, we recognize that we are not all the same, and believe everyone has a role to play. We welcome to our team, people from all backgrounds, races, beliefs and lifestyles and appreciate how their varying perspectives enrich our internal culture and enhance our work. We show our commitment to this inclusivity in everything we do and expect our partners to practice the same in their business efforts.
If you would like to comment on our environment of inclusion, please contact our EEOC officer, Jacqueline Hutsell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 623-3891.
COA fosters a work environment that is not only rewarding to our employees, but also empowers them to make a meaningful difference in our community. We believe in Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner's Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® Model and encourage our employees to: Model the Way, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act, and Encourage the Heart.
Click here to view our currently open positions.