You don’t want to land at just any company and job as you begin your career. You want to join a team that values you: your skills, your personality, your unique background and experience, and your personal time.
At COA, we do all of the above!
Here are more reasons new grads choose Council on Aging:
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Flexible work hours
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Competitive benefits package
- LISW Supervision for Social Workers
- Reimbursement of LSW or RN licensure fee
Come as you are. We’d love to have you as part of our team!
Before you go, check out these videos to get a real flavor for working with us.