We’re glad you’re interested in our Emerging Professionals Program!
The program will provide you with real-world experience working in one of these areas with one of southwestern Ohio’s largest – and most respected – non-profit organizations:
- Case Management
- Business/Operations: Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Compliance, Data Management
Choose one of the following program tracks, depending on your area of career interest:
The Case Management track is 6-9 months and includes speakers, observations, check-in by leadership, group challenges, provider visits, shadowing different positions, visits to nursing homes and assisted living facilities, individual projects and a graduation ceremony.
The Business/Operations track is 24 months and consists of six-month-long department rotations in these areas: Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, Data Management and Compliance. There will be a graduation ceremony at the end of the program.
What are the program’s requirements?
- Recent graduate with:
- Business/Operations Track: Bachelor’s degree
- Case Management Track: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Gerontology, Psychology, Sociology, Human Services, etc.; or Ohio RN licensure
- Problem-solving skills.
- Conflict Management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for travel within Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton, and Warren Counties.
- Proficient computer skills including the Windows operating systems, MS Word, MS Excel, data entry and the ability to learn new software applications as needed.
Why consider us for your career? We offer:
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Flexible work hours
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Competitive benefits package
- LISW Supervision for Social Workers
- Reimbursement of LSW or RN licensure fee
A little more about us…
We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to enhancing quality of life for older adults, people with disabilities, their families and caregivers. We promote choice, independence, dignity and well-being through a range of services that help people remain in their homes for as long as possible.
We are a state-designated Area Agency on Aging, serving a five-county region. One call to us links people to the wide variety of agencies, information and programs that serve older adults and people with disabilities.
For more information about the program, contact Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org.